Thursday 14 April 2011

Thank You Oracle


The Fusion Applications UX Advocates program is excellent. I moan that Fusion Apps have not yet been released but people want to see it and with permission we can demo via a viewlet 13 minutes of the look and feel of Fusion. More than enough to show why this user experience is so superior.

I gave the first demo in Denver at RMOUG, and did my 2nd demo in Dublin last week. I shared the stage with Liam Nolan of Applications Dev and I loved it. Ultan O'Broin from the UX team who is based locally wrote about it in their blog, and said such nice things about it.

The demo will be given 3 times at collaborate this week, by colleagues of mine from the program and then Wednesday I will be doing it at MOW in Denmark to the most technical audience ever. A few weeks later again in Germany as part of their apps day.

We are looking to expand the group amongst the ACE Program and this is yet another example of how the Oracle philosophy of empowering their most active and inspiring community members pays off. I have spoken go colleagues who are Microsoft MVP or the SAP equivalent and those schemes are not as powerful as the ACE Program. Well done Oracle for your thinking.

1 comment:

Ultan said...

Delighted I was able to attend and participate. Looking forward to more events with OUG in Ireland AND the UK and to two-way communication on UX and apps. Let me know how I can help!

Ultan